Yosemite Average Yearly Weather
The Weather in Yosemite has temperature of 19 celsius but it does vary during the year with averages differing
Our weather figures highlight June is when its the hottest period and January is coldest. Temperatures vary by 26. You should expect daily temperatures to usually offer 19 from Spring, 30 during Summer (June – Aug) and 19 during Autumn and 6 in Winter.
When is the best time to go to Yosemite?
Our collation of the weather data helps to decide when the best time to visit Yosemite
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 19
- Typical Hottest Month: June
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 19
- Average Summer Temperature: 30
- Average Autumn Temperature: 19
- Average Winter Temperature: 6