Yekaterinburg Average Yearly Weather
The yearly weather in Yekaterinburg is around 8 throughout the year but differs each month.
Weather data shows July is when its hottest with January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures do vary by 35. You should expect daily temperatures to usually offer 8 from Spring, 22 in Summer with temperatures going to 9 through the Autumn months and -9 throughout the Winter months.
When is the best time to go to Yekaterinburg?
Our weather insights helps decide the best time to go and visit Yekaterinburg
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 8
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 8
- Average Summer Temperature: 22
- Average Autumn Temperature: 9
- Average Winter Temperature: -9