Waterloo Average Yearly Weather
The Weather in Waterloo is usually around 14 throughout the year.
The weather insights tell us July is the hottest time of the year and January is when its coolest so temperatures vary by about 17. Average Yearly Temperatures are 13 in Spring, 21 in Summer and 14 during Autumn and 6 during Winter.
When is the best time to go to Waterloo?
Our weather stats and information helps you to determine when to visit and the best time to go Waterloo
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 14
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 13
- Average Summer Temperature: 21
- Average Autumn Temperature: 14
- Average Winter Temperature: 6