Virginia Beach Average Yearly Weather
Typically the weather in Virginia Beach is usually about 20 throughout the year but differs each month.
Our weather figures highlight July is the hottest month of the year and January is when its the coolest month meaning that temperatures vary by 21. Typically the temperatures are around 19 in Spring, 29 in Summer with temperatures going to 21 in Autumn and 10 throughout Winter.
When is the best time to go to Virginia Beach?
Our weather stats and information helps you to determine when to visit and the best time to go Virginia Beach
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 20
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 19
- Average Summer Temperature: 29
- Average Autumn Temperature: 21
- Average Winter Temperature: 10