Vancouver Average Yearly Weather
Typical weather in Vancouver is 14 celsius.
The weather data informs us that August is the hottest period of the year and January is coldest and varies by 16. Average Yearly Temperatures are 13 throughout Spring, 21 in Summer (June – Aug) and 13 in Autumn and 8 degrees in Winter.
When is the best time to go to Vancouver?
Our historical weather stats and averages lets you know the best time to visit Vancouver
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 14
- Typical Hottest Month: August
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 13
- Average Summer Temperature: 21
- Average Autumn Temperature: 13
- Average Winter Temperature: 8