Utah Average Yearly Weather
The Weather in Utah offers an average daily temperature of 15 celsius but it does vary during the year with averages differing
Weather figures shows that July is the hottest month of the year and January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures differ by 29.You should expect average daily temperatures to typically be around 17 throughout Spring, 25 in Summer (June to Aug) , 17 in Autumn and 1 during Winter.
When is the best time to go to Utah?
Our historical weather stats and averages lets you know the best time to visit Utah
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 15
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 17
- Average Summer Temperature: 25
- Average Autumn Temperature: 17
- Average Winter Temperature: 1