Tucson Average Yearly Weather
Generally the typical weather in Tucson has daily temperatures of 28 degrees but does change as the seasons change.
Weather stats and insights show June is the hottest month and December is the coldest with temperatures varying by 20. Expect average temperatures to be 28 in Spring (between March and May) 37 in Summer with temperatures going to 29 during Autumn and 19 in Winter (Dec – Feb) .
When is the best time to go to Tucson?
Our historical stats throughout the months and seasons helps determine the best time to visit Tucson
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 28
- Typical Hottest Month: June
- Typical Coldest Month: December
- Average Spring Temperature: 28
- Average Summer Temperature: 37
- Average Autumn Temperature: 29
- Average Winter Temperature: 19