Toronto Average Yearly Weather
The yearly weather in Toronto is normally around 11 throughout the year but differs each month.
The weather insights tell us July is hottest with January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures do vary by 25. Typically the temperatures are around 10 in Spring (Mar, Apr, May) 19 in Summer (June, July and August) , 15 throughout Autumn and about 0 during Winter.
When is the best time to go to Toronto?
We have collected historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Toronto
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 11
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 10
- Average Summer Temperature: 19
- Average Autumn Temperature: 15
- Average Winter Temperature: 0