Tokyo Average Yearly Weather
Average weather in Tokyo provides an average temperature of 18 through the year.
Commonly August is when its hottest with January is coldest. Temperatures vary by 21.You can expect average temperatures to typically bring around 17 throughout Spring, 27 in Summer with temperatures going to 20 in Autumn (Sept – Nov) and 9 in Winter (Dec – Feb) .
When is the best time to go to Tokyo?
Our historical weather stats and averages lets you know the best time to visit Tokyo
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 18
- Typical Hottest Month: August
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 17
- Average Summer Temperature: 27
- Average Autumn Temperature: 20
- Average Winter Temperature: 9