Tegucigalpa Average Yearly Weather
Typically the weather in Tegucigalpa offers an average daily temperature of 29 through the entire year.
Weather figures shows that May is the hottest time and January is when its coolest so temperatures vary by about 4. Temperatures bring about 30 in Spring, 29 during Summer (June – Aug) and 28 through Autumn and 27 in the Winter period.
When is the best time to go to Tegucigalpa?
Our historical stats throughout the months and seasons helps determine the best time to visit Tegucigalpa
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 29
- Typical Hottest Month: May
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 30
- Average Summer Temperature: 29
- Average Autumn Temperature: 28
- Average Winter Temperature: 27