Stornoway Average Yearly Weather
The Weather in Stornoway is typically around 10 degrees celsius through the year but, this does typically vary by month.
Generally the figures highlight July is the hottest time and January is when its coldest time of the year. Temperatures differ by 10. Expect average temperatures to be 9 from Spring, 15 in Summer (June – Aug) and 11 through Autumn and 6 in Winter.
When is the best time to go to Stornoway?
Our weather insights helps decide the best time to go and visit Stornoway
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 10
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 9
- Average Summer Temperature: 15
- Average Autumn Temperature: 11
- Average Winter Temperature: 6