St Petersburg Average Yearly Weather
The Weather in St Petersburg is typically about 9 throughout the year but differs each month.
Weather figures shows that July is the hottest period and December is coldest. Temperatures vary by 25. Expect average temperatures to be 8 in Spring (between March – May) 21 during Summer and 8 through Autumn and -2 in the Winter period.
When is the best time to go to St Petersburg?
Our weather insights helps decide the best time to go and visit St Petersburg
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 9
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: December
- Average Spring Temperature: 8
- Average Summer Temperature: 21
- Average Autumn Temperature: 8
- Average Winter Temperature: -2