St Lucia Average Yearly Weather
Weather throughout St Lucia is 30 degrees celsius.
Normally May is when its the hottest and January is the coldest with temperatures varying by 2. You should expect daily temperatures to usually offer 30 in Spring (between March and May) 31 during Summer (June – Aug) and 31 through the Autumn months and 29 In Winter (December, Jan and Feb) too.
When is the best time to go to St Lucia?
We have collected historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit St Lucia
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 30
- Typical Hottest Month: May
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 30
- Average Summer Temperature: 31
- Average Autumn Temperature: 31
- Average Winter Temperature: 29