Sooke Average Yearly Weather
Typical weather in Sooke is 12 degrees during the year.
The weather data informs us that July is the hottest period with January is coldest with temperatures differing by 8. More often than not temperatures are 11 from Spring, 15 during Summer (June – Aug) , 13 throughout Autumn and about 8 In Winter (December, Jan and Feb) too.
When is the best time to go to Sooke?
Our collation of the weather data helps to decide when the best time to visit Sooke
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 12
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 11
- Average Summer Temperature: 15
- Average Autumn Temperature: 13
- Average Winter Temperature: 8