Siena Average Yearly Weather
The average weather in Siena is generally around 17 degrees although it changes during the year.
Commonly July is when its the hottest and January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures differ by 18. Expect average temperatures to be 16 in Spring, 26 during Summer (June to Aug) and 18 throughout Autumn and about 9 in Winter.
When is the best time to go to Siena?
Our weather insights helps decide the best time to go and visit Siena
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 17
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 16
- Average Summer Temperature: 26
- Average Autumn Temperature: 18
- Average Winter Temperature: 9