Sidmouth Average Yearly Weather
Average weather in Sidmouth is normally about 15 degrees although it changes during the year.
Normally July is when its hottest with January is when its coldest time of the year. Temperatures differ by 12. Average Yearly Temperatures are 14 in Spring (during May – May) 20 in Summer (June, July and August) , 16 in Autumn (Sept – Nov) and 9 in Winter.
When is the best time to go to Sidmouth?
Our collation of the weather data helps to decide when the best time to visit Sidmouth
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 15
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 14
- Average Summer Temperature: 20
- Average Autumn Temperature: 16
- Average Winter Temperature: 9