Sicily Average Yearly Weather
Typical weather in Sicily offers average daily temperatures around 18 degrees.
Generally the figures highlight July is the hottest month and January is when its coolest so temperatures vary by about 14.You can expect average temperatures to typically bring around 16 in Spring (Mar, Apr, May) 22 in Summer (June – Aug) and 21 during Autumn and 14 in Winter (Dec – Feb) .
When is the best time to go to Sicily?
We have collected historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Sicily
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 18
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 16
- Average Summer Temperature: 22
- Average Autumn Temperature: 21
- Average Winter Temperature: 14