Scorton Average Yearly Weather
Average weather in Scorton is typically around 12 through the year.
Our weather data tells us that July is the hottest period and January is when its coldest time of the year. Temperatures differ by 12. Typically the temperatures are around 12 from Spring, 16 in Summer (June – Aug) and 13 in Autumn (Sept – Nov) and 7 in Winter too.
When is the best time to go to Scorton?
We have collected historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Scorton
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 12
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 12
- Average Summer Temperature: 16
- Average Autumn Temperature: 13
- Average Winter Temperature: 7