Santiago, Chile Average Yearly Weather
Typically the weather in Santiago, Chile is 23 celsius.
Typically January is the hottest period with July is when its coldest time of the year. Temperatures differ by 15.You can expect average temperatures to typically bring around 23 in Spring, 18 in Summer with temperatures going to 22 in Autumn (from Sept – Nov) , 29 in Winter (Dec – Feb) .
When is the best time to go to Santiago, Chile?
We have collected several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Santiago, Chile
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 23
- Typical Hottest Month: January
- Typical Coldest Month: July
- Average Spring Temperature: 23
- Average Summer Temperature: 18
- Average Autumn Temperature: 22
- Average Winter Temperature: 29