Salt Lake City Average Yearly Weather
The Weather in Salt Lake City offers average daily temperatures around 18 degrees. This does vary throughout the months though.
Weather data shows July is hottest and January is when its the coolest month meaning that temperatures vary by 30. Anticipate that average temperatures are 18 from Spring, 31 in Summer, 20 during Autumn and 4 in the Winter period.
When is the best time to go to Salt Lake City?
Our historical weather stats and averages lets you know the best time to visit Salt Lake City
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 18
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 18
- Average Summer Temperature: 31
- Average Autumn Temperature: 20
- Average Winter Temperature: 4