Rome Average Yearly Weather
Typically the weather in Rome is normally around 22 celsius.
Generally the figures highlight July is when its the hottest and January is when its the coolest month meaning that temperatures vary by 19. Temperatures bring about 20 in Spring (between March – May) 30 in Summer with temperatures going to 23 throughout Autumn and about 14 in the Winter period.
When is the best time to go to Rome?
Our weather stats and information helps you to determine when to visit and the best time to go Rome
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 22
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 20
- Average Summer Temperature: 30
- Average Autumn Temperature: 23
- Average Winter Temperature: 14