Rochdale Average Yearly Weather
Average weather in Rochdale is normally around 12 degrees but does change as the seasons change.
Weather information and stats show July is hottest and January is when its coolest so temperatures vary by about 13. Temperatures bring about 12 from Spring, 18 during Summer (June – Aug) , 13 throughout Autumn and about 6 throughout Winter.
When is the best time to go to Rochdale?
Our average yearly insights helps decide the best time to visit Rochdale
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 12
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 12
- Average Summer Temperature: 18
- Average Autumn Temperature: 13
- Average Winter Temperature: 6