Red Sea Average Yearly Weather
The yearly weather in Red Sea is normally around 31 degrees. This does vary throughout the months though.
Normally July is when it is the hottest time and January is coldest and varies by 12. Anticipate that average temperatures are 30 in Spring (between March and May) 37 during Summer (June – Aug) and 31 in Autumn (from Sept – Nov) , 25 in Winter.
When is the best time to go to Red Sea?
We have collated several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Red Sea
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 31
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 30
- Average Summer Temperature: 37
- Average Autumn Temperature: 31
- Average Winter Temperature: 25