Port Stanley Average Yearly Weather
Weather in Port Stanley offers average daily temperatures around 9 through the entire year.
Weather stats and insights show January is hottest and July is when its coolest so temperatures vary by about 11. Temperatures bring about 8 in Spring (between March – May) 5 during Summer (June – Aug) , 9 in Autumn and 14 degrees in Winter too.
When is the best time to go to Port Stanley?
Our historical stats throughout the months and seasons helps determine the best time to visit Port Stanley
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 9
- Typical Hottest Month: January
- Typical Coldest Month: July
- Average Spring Temperature: 8
- Average Summer Temperature: 5
- Average Autumn Temperature: 9
- Average Winter Temperature: 14