Phuket Average Yearly Weather
Generally the typical weather in Phuket is around 32 degrees celsius through the year but, this does typically vary by month.
Weather information and stats show March is the hottest time of the year and September is coldest with average monthly temperatures varying by 4.You can expect average temperatures to typically bring around 33 from Spring, 31 during Summer and 31 in Autumn (Sept – Nov) and 32 in Winter (Dec – Feb) .
When is the best time to go to Phuket?
Our weather stats and information helps you to determine when to visit and the best time to go Phuket
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 32
- Typical Hottest Month: March
- Typical Coldest Month: September
- Average Spring Temperature: 33
- Average Summer Temperature: 31
- Average Autumn Temperature: 31
- Average Winter Temperature: 32