Phoenix Average Yearly Weather
The average weather in Phoenix has daily temperatures of 30 degrees celsius.
Our weather figures highlight July is when its hottest with January is coldest with average monthly temperatures varying by 22.You can expect average temperatures to typically bring around 29 from Spring, 40 during Summer and 31 through the Autumn months and 20 in the Winter period.
When is the best time to go to Phoenix?
We have collected several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Phoenix
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 30
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 29
- Average Summer Temperature: 40
- Average Autumn Temperature: 31
- Average Winter Temperature: 20