Paphos Average Yearly Weather
Average weather in Paphos is generally around 24 during the year.
Our weather insights say July is when it is the hottest and January is coldest. Temperatures vary by 13. Usually temperatures offer about 21 in Spring, 29 during Summer (June – Aug) and 26 through the Autumn (September, October and November) months, 18 throughout Winter.
When is the best time to go to Paphos?
Our collation of the weather data helps to decide when the best time to visit Paphos
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 24
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 21
- Average Summer Temperature: 29
- Average Autumn Temperature: 26
- Average Winter Temperature: 18