Paignton Average Yearly Weather
Average weather in Paignton is normally about 13 degrees throughout the year although this generally varies by month.
Weather statistics show that July is when its the hottest period and January is coldest. Temperatures vary by 13. Usually temperatures offer about 13 in Spring (between March – May) 18 in Summer (June to Aug) , 15 through Autumn and 8 degrees in Winter.
When is the best time to go to Paignton?
We have collated several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Paignton
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 13
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 13
- Average Summer Temperature: 18
- Average Autumn Temperature: 15
- Average Winter Temperature: 8