Oxford Average Yearly Weather
Weather in Oxford is typically around 13 throughout the year but differs each month.
The weather insights tell us July is when its hottest with January is when its the coolest month meaning that temperatures vary by 14. More often than not temperatures are 12 from Spring, 20 during Summer (June – Aug) and 14 throughout Autumn and about 7 degrees in Winter too.
When is the best time to go to Oxford?
We have collected historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Oxford
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 13
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 12
- Average Summer Temperature: 20
- Average Autumn Temperature: 14
- Average Winter Temperature: 7