Ottawa Average Yearly Weather
Weather in Ottawa is normally around 12 degrees celsius.
Weather figures shows that July is when it is the hottest time and January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures do vary by 31.You can expect average temperatures to typically bring around 11 from Spring, 25 in Summer, 15 through the Autumn (September, October and November) months, -3 in the Winter period.
When is the best time to go to Ottawa?
We have collected weather stats, insights and data to decide when its the best time time to visit Ottawa
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 12
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 11
- Average Summer Temperature: 25
- Average Autumn Temperature: 15
- Average Winter Temperature: -3