Ohrid Average Yearly Weather
Average weather in Ohrid is generally around 19 through the year.
Generally April is the hottest period with January is when its the coolest month meaning that temperatures vary by 22. Usually temperatures offer about 20 in Spring (between March – May) 27 during Summer and 21 in Autumn (Sept – Nov) , 7 throughout the Winter months.
When is the best time to go to Ohrid?
We have collected historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Ohrid
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 19
- Typical Hottest Month: April
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 20
- Average Summer Temperature: 27
- Average Autumn Temperature: 21
- Average Winter Temperature: 7