Nusa Dua Average Yearly Weather
Generally the typical weather in Nusa Dua is usually around 30 degrees but does change as the seasons change.
The weather insights tell us January is when it is the hottest and July is the coldest with temperatures varying by 2.You should expect average daily temperatures to typically be around 30 in Spring (between March – May) 28 in Summer, 30 in Autumn (Sept – Nov) , 30 throughout the Winter months.
When is the best time to go to Nusa Dua?
Our average yearly insights helps decide the best time to visit Nusa Dua
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 30
- Typical Hottest Month: January
- Typical Coldest Month: July
- Average Spring Temperature: 30
- Average Summer Temperature: 28
- Average Autumn Temperature: 30
- Average Winter Temperature: 30