Norwich Average Yearly Weather
Typical weather in Norwich is typically about 15 throughout the year, with temperatures varying each month
Weather stats and insights show April is when it is the hottest and January is coldest with average monthly temperatures varying by 15. You should expect daily temperatures to usually offer 15 throughout Spring, 20 in Summer, 17 throughout Autumn and about 6 degrees in Winter.
When is the best time to go to Norwich?
We have collected several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Norwich
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 15
- Typical Hottest Month: April
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 15
- Average Summer Temperature: 20
- Average Autumn Temperature: 17
- Average Winter Temperature: 6