New York City (NYC) Average Yearly Weather
Typically the weather in New York (NYC) is 17 celsius but it does vary during the year with averages differing
July is hottest with January is the coldest with temperatures varying by 23. More often than not temperatures are 15 from Spring, 28 during Summer and 18 during Autumn and 9 during Winter.
When is the best time to go to New York?
Our weather insights helps decide the best time to go and visit New York
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 17
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 15
- Average Summer Temperature: 28
- Average Autumn Temperature: 18
- Average Winter Temperature: 9
New York City (NYC) Weather Destinations and Resorts
Want more tailored NYC weather information? We’ve created some more dedicated New York City Weather pages below: