New Delhi Average Yearly Weather
Typical weather in New Delhi has daily temperatures of 30 through the entire year.
May is the hottest time of the year and January is when its coldest time of the year. Temperatures differ by 21. Expect average temperatures to be 34 from Spring, 35 during Summer (June – Aug) , 32 throughout Autumn and about 21 during Winter.
When is the best time to go to New Delhi?
Our average yearly insights helps decide the best time to visit New Delhi
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 30
- Typical Hottest Month: May
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 34
- Average Summer Temperature: 35
- Average Autumn Temperature: 32
- Average Winter Temperature: 21