Montreal Average Yearly Weather
Generally the typical weather in Montreal is normally about 12 degress through the year but it can and does change.
Normally August is the hottest period with January is when its the coolest month meaning that temperatures vary by 31. Temperatures bring about 11 in Spring, 25 during Summer and 15 in Autumn (Sept – Nov) , -3 in the Winter period.
When is the best time to go to Montreal?
We have collected weather stats, insights and data to decide when its the best time time to visit Montreal
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 12
- Typical Hottest Month: August
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 11
- Average Summer Temperature: 25
- Average Autumn Temperature: 15
- Average Winter Temperature: -3