Monrovia Average Yearly Weather
The yearly weather in Monrovia offers average daily temperatures around 30 through the entire year.
Weather information and stats show January is when its hottest with August is when its the coolest month meaning that temperatures vary by 5.You should expect average daily temperatures to typically be around 32 in Spring (during May – May) 28 in Summer (June to Aug) , 30 in Autumn and 32 degrees in Winter.
When is the best time to go to Monrovia?
We have collected weather stats, insights and data to decide when its the best time time to visit Monrovia
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 30
- Typical Hottest Month: January
- Typical Coldest Month: August
- Average Spring Temperature: 32
- Average Summer Temperature: 28
- Average Autumn Temperature: 30
- Average Winter Temperature: 32