Milton Keynes Average Yearly Weather
Typical weather in Milton Keynes is around 14 degrees.
Commonly August is the hottest period with January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures differ by 17. Anticipate that average temperatures are 13 in Spring (between March and May) 21 during Summer (June – Aug) and 14 in Autumn and 7 during Winter.
When is the best time to go to Milton Keynes?
We have collected several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Milton Keynes
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 14
- Typical Hottest Month: August
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 13
- Average Summer Temperature: 21
- Average Autumn Temperature: 14
- Average Winter Temperature: 7