Manchester Average Yearly Weather
The yearly weather in Manchester is around 13 degrees celsius.
Weather figures shows that July is when its hottest and January is coldest with temperatures differing by 14. You should expect daily temperatures to usually offer 12 in Spring (between March – May) 19 in Summer (June – Aug) and 13 through Autumn and 6 in Winter too.
When is the best time to go to Manchester?
Our historical weather stats and averages lets you know the best time to visit Manchester
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 13
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 12
- Average Summer Temperature: 19
- Average Autumn Temperature: 13
- Average Winter Temperature: 6