Magaluf Average Yearly Weather
Weather throughout Magaluf is typically about 21 through the entire year.
Typically we know that August is hottest with January is when its coldest time of the year. Temperatures differ by 16. Expect average temperatures to be 20 in Spring (during May – May) 29 in Summer with temperatures going to 22 through the Autumn (September, October and November) months, 14 In Winter (December, Jan and Feb) too.
When is the best time to go to Magaluf?
We have collated several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Magaluf
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 21
- Typical Hottest Month: August
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 20
- Average Summer Temperature: 29
- Average Autumn Temperature: 22
- Average Winter Temperature: 14