Lumbarda Average Yearly Weather
The average weather in Lumbarda offers an average daily temperature of 22 through the entire year.
Weather figures shows that August is the hottest period with January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures differ by 21. Anticipate that average temperatures are 21 in Spring (between March and May) 31 during Summer (June to Aug) and 22 in Autumn (Sept – Nov) , 13 in Winter (Dec – Feb) .
When is the best time to go to Lumbarda?
We have collected historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Lumbarda
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 22
- Typical Hottest Month: August
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 21
- Average Summer Temperature: 31
- Average Autumn Temperature: 22
- Average Winter Temperature: 13