Los Angeles Average Yearly Weather
The yearly weather in Los Angeles is generally around 23 degrees during the year.
Our weather knowledge says August is when its hottest with January is coldest and varies by 10. Usually temperatures offer about 21 in Spring (Mar, Apr, May) 26 in Summer, 25 during Autumn and 18 degrees in Winter.
When is the best time to go to Los Angeles?
Our weather stats and information helps you to determine when to visit and the best time to go Los Angeles
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 23
- Typical Hottest Month: August
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 21
- Average Summer Temperature: 26
- Average Autumn Temperature: 25
- Average Winter Temperature: 18