Londonderry Average Yearly Weather
Average weather in Londonderry is normally about 10 celsius but it does vary during the year with averages differing
Commonly July is the hottest month with January is when its coldest time of the year. Temperatures differ by 11.You can expect average temperatures to typically bring around 9 in Spring, 15 during Summer and 11 in Autumn (Sept – Nov) and 5 in Winter.
When is the best time to go to Londonderry?
Our historical weather stats and averages lets you know the best time to visit Londonderry
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 10
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 9
- Average Summer Temperature: 15
- Average Autumn Temperature: 11
- Average Winter Temperature: 5