London Average Yearly Weather
Average weather in London provides average temperatures about 14 celsius.
Weather information and stats show July is when its the hottest period and January is coldest. Temperatures vary by 16. Typically the temperatures are around 13 from Spring, 21 during Summer (June – Aug) and 14 through the Autumn (September, October and November) months, 7 degrees in Winter too.
When is the best time to go to London?
Our historical stats throughout the months and seasons helps determine the best time to visit London
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 14
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 13
- Average Summer Temperature: 21
- Average Autumn Temperature: 14
- Average Winter Temperature: 7