Lima Average Yearly Weather
Typically the weather in Lima is 23 degrees celsius.
Weather information and stats show February is the hottest time and July is coldest with average monthly temperatures varying by 8.You can expect average temperatures to typically bring around 24 in Spring, 20 during Summer (June – Aug) and 23 during Autumn and 26 throughout Winter.
When is the best time to go to Lima?
Our historical stats throughout the months and seasons helps determine the best time to visit Lima
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 23
- Typical Hottest Month: February
- Typical Coldest Month: July
- Average Spring Temperature: 24
- Average Summer Temperature: 20
- Average Autumn Temperature: 23
- Average Winter Temperature: 26