Lanzarote Average Yearly Weather
The average weather in Lanzarote is 25 celsius. However, it does change during the year though.
Commonly August is the hottest period with January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures do vary by 8. Typically the temperatures are around 24 in Spring, 28 in Summer and 27 throughout Autumn and 21 degrees in Winter.
When is the best time to go to Lanzarote?
Our historical stats throughout the months and seasons helps determine the best time to visit Lanzarote
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 25
- Typical Hottest Month: August
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 24
- Average Summer Temperature: 28
- Average Autumn Temperature: 27
- Average Winter Temperature: 21