Ko Samui Average Yearly Weather
The yearly weather in Ko Samui is typically 31 degrees.
Weather figures shows that May is the hottest month with January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures do vary by 5. Expect average temperatures to be 32 from Spring, 32 during Summer (June to Aug) and 30 during Autumn and 29 degrees in Winter too.
When is the best time to go to Ko Samui?
We have collated several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Ko Samui
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 31
- Typical Hottest Month: May
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 32
- Average Summer Temperature: 32
- Average Autumn Temperature: 30
- Average Winter Temperature: 29