Kerala Average Yearly Weather
Weather in Kerala is typically around 31 degress through the year but it can and does change.
Our weather knowledge says March is the hottest month of the year and June is when its coolest so temperatures vary by about 3. Usually temperatures offer about 33 from Spring, 30 in Summer and 30 through the Autumn months and 32 during Winter.
When is the best time to go to Kerala?
We have collected historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Kerala
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 31
- Typical Hottest Month: March
- Typical Coldest Month: June
- Average Spring Temperature: 33
- Average Summer Temperature: 30
- Average Autumn Temperature: 30
- Average Winter Temperature: 32