Jalisco Average Yearly Weather
Generally the typical weather in Jalisco offers an average daily temperature of 28 throughout the year.
Weather figures shows that April is the hottest month of the year and January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures do vary by 5. Anticipate that average temperatures are 29 in Spring (between March and May) 29 during Summer (June – Aug) , 28 throughout Autumn and about 26 throughout the Winter months.
When is the best time to go to Jalisco?
Our historical stats throughout the months and seasons helps determine the best time to visit Jalisco
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 28
- Typical Hottest Month: April
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 29
- Average Summer Temperature: 29
- Average Autumn Temperature: 28
- Average Winter Temperature: 26