Hurghada Average Yearly Weather
The Weather in Hurghada is normally about 29 degrees however it does vary and change throughout the months
Typically we know that June is the hottest time of the year and January is when its the coolest month meaning that temperatures vary by 14. Average Yearly Temperatures are 29 in Spring (between March – May) 35 in Summer with temperatures going to 29 throughout Autumn and 24 In Winter (December, Jan and Feb) too.
When is the best time to go to Hurghada?
Our average yearly insights helps decide the best time to visit Hurghada
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 29
- Typical Hottest Month: June
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 29
- Average Summer Temperature: 35
- Average Autumn Temperature: 29
- Average Winter Temperature: 24